It is very easy to create cool and crazy bedroom, and there are plenty of such designs on pinterest. But in my opinion, bedroom is not the right place for experiments as its main purpose is healthy sleep and relax. However, there are still some possibilities to have original and at the same time – very stylish bedroom.
I have selected inspirational creative ideas (and put them into groups) how to create cool and unique, yet beautiful bedroom.
27 BEDROOM IDEAS – INSPIRATIONAL TIPS HOW TO MAKE BEDROOM LOOK COOL
..And always remember – sometimes less is more 🙂
HEADBOARD IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO ADD PERSONALITY
1. Old wooden decorated doors will bring originality into elegant and simple bedroom
More (65 Unique Headboard Ideas) you can find on my pinterest.
2. Original usage of round carpet as a cool headboard
..WHEN FOCAL POINT IS ACCENT WALL BEHIND THE BED
4. You can put wallpaper into the giant custom-made frame
as I did in this “French Romance” bedroom E-Design project. Whole photogallery and before photo HERE.
5. Apply photo wallpaper on entire wall..
I personally prefer “vlies” material wallpapers – they have soft finish and can be easily removed.
6. and add dramatic look..
7. ..whatever style it is
8. Focal wall can be painted as well if you like to have “your” original touch 🙂
9. Chalkboard wall – painted or wallpapered
WORK WITH ASYMMETRY
10. Break the rule of traditional zones in bedroom (bed, headboard, same nightstands..)
11. Concentrate art collection or photogallery on one (or both) side(s) of the bed.
12. Put some decorations on the floor and benefit from the “messy” look
UNIQUE BEDSIDE TABLES
13. Hang it! (first DIY it :))
14. Bedside styling inspiration – work with contrast of colors!
15. Creative idea how to change bedroom in few hours: new paint (or just black tape), old books, yellow paper, and matchy pillows..
16. One nightstand is not enough!
(and don’t forget to change photo/picture in the frame as often as it gets – this will create new unique look of your bedroom whenever you would like)
PLACE THE BED ORIGINALLY
17. atypically on the side of the wall instead of the middle
18. Use windows as natural design “frame”
19. ..or as giant headboard (in case you are OK to sleep with such background.. )
BE CREATIVE AND USE SOMETHING “NOT EXPECTED”
20. natural element or..
21. “just another thing” 🙂
ADD CONTRAST (MIX OF STYLES&MATERIALS)
22. Elegant crystal chandelier in combination with modern pendants
23. Industrial lightings and floor/wall finishes contrasted with soft knitted accessories
24. Floral pattern in loft interior (industrial chic feminine style)
LEAD YOUR EYES UP!
25. Unique bedroom styling in etno bohemian style
26. Focus on the ceiling
27. Pendant collection as a focal point in scandinavian bedroom
(lightings designed by Tom Dixon – famous “beat light” collection)
Hope you like these inspirational bedrooms and tips. If yes, please like or share it with your friends!
Thanks and nice day, Oli!